Hummus Vinaigrette Chicken & Vegetables
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25-30 minutes
1 lb chicken breasts
1 medium zucchini, sliced and quartered
1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
1/4 tsp each, salt and pepper
1 cup roasted garlic hummus
(Or 1 cup garlic and 1 tsp minced garlic)
1/4 cup water
2-3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
1/4 tsp black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a 9×13 inch casserole dish.
2. Place chicken in dish and add salt and pepper.
3. Wash and chop veggies. Add veggies in with chicken.
4. Mix ingredients for Hummus Vinaigrette in a separate dish.
5. Pour vinaigrette over chicken and veggies.
6. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.