This year I’m hoping to share lots of recipes that will help you pack a healthy lunch or quickly prepare a nutritious dinner so you can get back to the other things that you need to do.
I love making this for lunch because it’s quick, easy and cheap so it’s great for when money is tight.
So here is what you need to whip these up.
Makes 2 servings
1 15 ounce can chickpeas, drained
2 servings couscous
2-3 tablespoons roasted red pepper hummus
1 teaspoon roasted red pepper flakes
1 teaspoon cumin
1/4 teaspoon coriander
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Drain chickpeas and put in an oven safe dish with olive oil and spices. Stir to coat chickpeas with spices.
3. Bake chickpeas 20-25 minutes.
4. Prepare couscous according to package directions. Divide into 2 containers.
5. Top with chickpeas and hummus.
And there you have it!